As a leading boutique investment bank, North Beta Capital is dedicated to providing
investment banking services such as equity financing, block trade, mergers and acquisition and Hong
Kong-listed advisory for high-growth companies in New Economy.
We strongly adhere to the “Customer-centric, Dedication, Teamwork, Integrity, Diligence and Creativity” philosophy, and we share the vision to establish a long-lasting and global leading financial institution.
● Mr. Zhengguo Zhu initiated the establishment of several private equity/mezzanine funds under North Beta Holdings and proposed landing the international standards of the market-oriented boutique investment banking services onto the NEEQ. He has led to completion the exclusive financial advisory services of leading companies on NEEQ, such as Tongchuangjiuding Investment Management Group Co., Ltd. (430719.OC), Huatu Hongyang Co., Ltd. (830858.OC), Wooboo (430346.OC), Guizhou Sanli Pharmaceutical (832708.OC). Additionally, he led the acquisition of Haohai for Wooboo.
● Mr. Zhengguo Zhu graduated from Peking University with a master's degree of Financial Engineering; worked in China Merchants Securities and Tongchuangjiuding Investment Management Group Co., Ltd. (430719.OC)
● He was awarded as one of the "China’s Cutting-Edge Young Investors." by the Young Investors’ Club in 2016 and awarded as “NEEQ innovative man of the year - the most attention figures” in 2017. Moreover, he was selected by “2017 Forbes China 30 under 30 (Financial and venture capital industry elite)”.
● Mr. Shaodong Huang is responsible for landing the international standard of the market-oriented boutique investment banking services onto the NEEQ. He has also led to completion the equity financing of many leading companies on NEEQ, such as Youmi (834156.OC), Wooboo (430346.OC), Sanli Pharmaceutical (832708.OC), Huatu (830858.OC), Yeagood (838321.OC), JD Capital (430719.OC), Basda (833638.OC), Grand Image (833738.OC), Carephar (870447.OC), Grand Vision (838610.OC), Yuan He Tang (833379.OC), Dayun Automobile (870012.OC), Createview Science-Education (834541.OC), Shuye (430462.OC), Haofang (831710.OC), UCar (838006.OC).He has rich experience in financing and capital operation. He has led/participated in Sinopec 20 billion yuan in corporate bonds, ICBC 80 billion domestic and foreign preferred shares, State Grid Corporation of China 10 billion yuan corporate bonds, China Coal Energy 15 billion yuan medium term note, China Overseas Land and Investment 2 billion dollars in corporate bonds and other domestic and foreign fixed income financing projects.
● Mr. Shaodong Huang graduated from Peking University with a bachelor’s degree of Economics; worked at China International Capital Corporation and Goldman Sachs Group.
● Mr. Shaodong Huang was selected by “2018 Forbes China 30 under 30 (Financial and venture capital industry elite)”.
● Mr. Zhongrun Lin is in charge of Equity Capital Markets Department. He has a wealth of business experience in the field of strategic consultancy, financial consultancy and other professional services, and he was involved in a number of IPO, restructuring, mergers and acquisitions audit or consulting for many giant enterprises as a core member. Mr. Lin has profound experience in the strategic planning, business development and procedure optimization.
● Mr. Zhongrun Lin is MBA from European Institute of Business Administration (INSEAD), Bachelor of Finance from the Chinese University of Hong Kong and a senior member of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants. Before joining North Beta Capital, Mr. Lin worked for leading international consulting agencies, such as Monitor Group, KPMG.
● Mr. Bing Hu graduated from Anhui Agricultural University with a bachelor’s degree in agriculture; worked at Tobacco Monopoly Administration of Anhui Province and iMES Technology.
● Mr. Bing Hu has rich experience in capital operation on NEEQ. He has participated in Wooboo (430346.OC) in equity investment and M&A advisor. He has led to completion some private placements, such as Zhonggu Logistics Corporation (836283.OC), aFocus (835663.OC), Zensun, ejoyby (831226.OC) and Huatu (830858.OC). He also led to operation the buyout fund of Weimob (1 Billion) and participate market value management of DiPai Wireless Technology (833618.OC).
● Mr. Zhe Lei graduated from Anhui University with a bachelor’s degree in management; worked at China Investment Securities, Wanda Group, Zhonghong Real Estate Co., Ltd.He joined North Beta Capital in 2016 and has been in charge of Administration Department, Finance Department, Human Resources Department, Operations Management Department and Capital Market Department. He is the head of the Capital Market Department.
● Mr. Yang Wang graduated from Australian National University with a master's degree of Financial Management.
● He worked in Haitong Securities, China Galaxy Securities, JT Asset Management.
● Beijing Long De Cultural And Creative Investment Fund Management Co., Ltd.
● IDG investment partner, the CEO of OriGene Technologies, Inc., the founding partner of the Emerging Technology Partners LLC (ETP)
● Ph.D. of Molecular Biology from Baylor College of Medicine in U.S.; MBA from Wharton School of Business in the University of Pennsylvania in U.S.; Bachelor of Biochemistry from Nanjing University in China.
● The chief quantitative analysis director and managing director of the credit trading department in Wells Fargo Bank
● Bachelor of Science from Peking University; Ph.D. from the University of California, LA, U.S.; served as SVP in CVA strategy department of Goldman Sachs in U.S.; the general manager of rate modeling department of Bear Stearns in U.S.; the general manager of the quantitative analysis department in Shinsei Securities Co., Ltd.; and the general manager of the strategy team of the asset management department in Morgan Stanley.
● The chairman of Shanghai New Access Capital Management Co., Ltd.
● Led the investment in eHi Car Services Ltd.(NYSE: EHIC), Baozun Inc.（Nasdaq: BZUN）, Juneyao Airlines（Main Board: 603885）, Korean Homes Have Clothes E-Commerce Group, and other outstanding "new economy" start-up companies.
● J.D. from Yale University; Master of Political Science from University of California, LA, U.S.; Bachelor of Law from Beijing Institute of Foreign Affairs in China; served as vice president of Softbank China Venture Capital Fund, investing
● Previous Kunwu Jiuding Investment Holdings Co.
● Bachelor of Mathematics, Peking University, China; Master of Finance, PBC School of Finance, Tsinghua University, China. During the tenure in Jiuding Investment, he led and participated in the investment and IPO of Sino Wealth Electronic Ltd. (Ticker: 300327), Chongqing Lummy Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. (Ticker: 300006), Dalian Machine Tool Group Corporation and other enterprises. He also orchestrated fund raising and management of several large private equity funds.
● Managing Partner of V.Stone Capital;Managing Director of Shanghai Jiaotong University International M&A Research Center; Director of Jiangxi Provincial State-owned Enterprise Assets Operation Holdings; Independent Director of Great Wall Movie and Television Co., Ltd. (002071), Shanghai Shenda Co., Ltd. (600626) , Create Technology & Science Co., Ltd.(000551), Shanghai Hugong Electric Group Co.,Ltd.(603131), Shanghai Tianyong Engineering Co.,Ltd. (603895); Contract Research Fellow of Shanghai government development research centre; Consultant of Pudong SASAC.
● More over, Mr. YU was Former Independent Director of Shanghai Pudong Road & Bridge Construction Co., Ltd. (600284), Jiangsu Lianyungang Port Co., Ltd. (601008) and Zhongchang Marine Co., Ltd. (600242) ; former M&A Manager of ABC Capital; former VP of PinPoint, former Assistant President of Jingfeng Investment, former President of Tian Dao Investment, former CEO of Dojane Capital. Mr. YU has conducted more than 10 major M&A deals, and served as M&A Advisor for 10+ billion dollar foreign and domestic enterprises, as well as Economic Advisor of multiple local governments and has invested in dozens of outstanding deals like Transfer zhilian Co.,Ltd, La Chapelle, Lvmama, GeTui, NeoBear, Utry, NJU Electronics Information, Five-Star Legend, LAF Packaging and Zhonghong Environment Technology Co.,Ltd..
Senior Consultant, Director
● The chairman of Huatu
● Dr. Yi Dinghong founded Huatu in 2001. After 17 years of development, the company has developed into a super-large educational and training institution (integrating civil servants, teachers, medical, finance, judicial and military officers) . The company has more than 9,000 highly qualified employees and more than 600 branches. Currently, Dr. Yi has established a number of listed companies including Huatu. Through investment and holding educational and cultural industries, he realized a magnificent transformation from educator to educational investor.
●He is an MBA tutor at Cheung Kong Graduate School of Business, an adjunct professor at Central South University, a visiting professor at Shenzhen University, a visiting professor and MBA tutor at Guangdong University of Finance and Economics, and an outstanding alumnus of Sichuan University and Central South University.
● Mr. Hu served as Management Committee Member, Managing Director, and the Head of Equity Capital Markets (ECM) of Huatai Financial Holdings (Hong Kong) Ltd., Executive Director of the Investment Banking Division of UBS AG and Manager of Citigroup Global Market Asia Limited. He has extensive experience in the investment banking and financial industry and has been responsible for the listing of dozens of well-known companies in Hong Kong and other financing projects involving over tens of billions of dollars in total financing, including CITIC Bank, Huatai Securities, BAIC Group, China Everbright Bank, China Cinda, China Railway Construction, China Metallurgical Group, China CNR, Far East Horizon, Fosun Pharmaceutical, SINOPHARM, Sihuan Pharmaceutical, Luye Pharma Group and etc. In addition to that, Mr. Hu has rich experience in strategic analysis and marketing consultancy in the areas of credit risk, closed-end funds, Chinese capital markets and restructuring of state-owned enterprises.
● Mr. Hu holds a Master of Science degree in Operations Research and Management Science, Master by Research in Business Studies and PhD degree from the University of Edinburgh in the United Kingdom.
We are dedicated to promoting the optimal allocation of capital assets efficiently and effectively.
We are dedicated to promoting the optimal allocation of capital assets effectively and efficiently. Based on a series of sophisticated analysis and the deep understanding of the local market, we promote market-oriented mechanism in capital pricing to achieve the fair value of assets, and optimize the effective allocation of capital assets on the purpose of improving economic efficiency continuously.
We share the vision to establish an everlasting and global leading market-oriented financial institution.
"Customer first, Dedication, Teamwork, Integrity, Diligence, Creativity "
● Customer first
Customer first is our core value. We always respect our clients’ needs and we are grateful to the trust and support from our clients. Additionally, our first priority is always to maximize the benefits of our clients in the spirit of cooperation and win-win.
Talent is the foundation of sustainable development of enterprises. We adhere to the concept of getting the right person for the right job, discovering and training the right people who have enterprising spirit to grow together.
Teamwork is one of our corporate values. We are a people-oriented team. Talents are the primary strategic resources of North Beta Capital. We advocate the cooperative spirits of sharing, trusting, being grateful, collaborating, and helping each other
We are dedicated to creating the cultural atmosphere of simplicity, honesty, integrity, efficiency and effeteness. We always conduct business in compliance with our ethics code.
Our mission and vision request the team to possess top-notch service capability, to suit ourselves with high standards, to practice the spirit of diligence.
North Beta Capital is out of the innovation of the emerging financial market. We are a fast-growing company like most of our clients. We strive to be passionate, enthusiastic, energetic, and innovative.